7 Some tips on Finding a Chocolate Fountain.
Chocolate fountains are becoming a well known attraction in parties and other events. Kids and adults alike cannot resist the temptation of dipping different varieties of treats into an overflowing fountain of rich and creamy chocolate fondue.
However, knowing how to utilize this wonderful chocolate machine can make such an impact between a mouth-watering dessert and a frustrating mess in your kitchen or buffet table. Learning how to use properly also ensures that your party won’t be forgotten. Here are a few issues that you need to know about using a chocolate fountain. Mini Chocolate Machine
1. Place the device on a powerful and steady surface. Ensure that it is put on an area that will carry at the very least 85 lbs. The equipment itself is light but with the chocolate fondue, fresh fruits, plates and skewers, the whole display might be a lot heavier. In addition, a regular and level surface allows the device to operate properly and flow evenly.
2. Plug the device which consists of own circuit. Avoid having an extension cord. If this is not possible be sure that no one will trip over the extension cord by properly taping it to the floor.
3. Provide proper ventilation. Typically, you can find vent holes found on the underside of the machine. Avoid blocking these areas with linen and other materials to prevent over-heating.
4. Assemble the fountain in line with the user’s manual. But first, remember to clean all of the components before putting everything together. Before pouring chocolate fondue in the main bowl, test the device first minus the chocolate to ensure that it’s in working condition.
5. Melt the chocolate. There are three ways to achieve this, in the microwave, on the stove top and in the basin or reservoir. When melting chocolate on a stove top, use a double boiler and stick it over a low heat. Constantly stir the chocolate to prevent burning.
If you choose to melt the chocolate in a stove, don’t allow it to running for too long. Set the microwave on low heat, and then place the chocolate in a ‘microwaveable’ bowl. Run the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the bowl, stir and repeat the process and soon you get the required consistency.
On the other hand, when melting chocolate in the machine’s basin, you will need to stir the chocolate constantly every three to five minutes. Remember that basin melting usually takes up to at least one hour to totally melt the chocolate with respect to the quantity of chocolate used and how big is the machine.
6. Closely monitor the chocolate. Both basin-melted and pre-melted chocolate requires careful monitoring on the first time that they’re poured into fountain. Frequently stir the chocolate and spoon it towards the auger or the center to start the device flowing with liquid chocolate.
7. Prepare the dippers.You should use pound cake, marshmallows, cookies dried apricot, meringue, strawberries, banana pieces and more. When using fresh fruits, wash and then dry them up so that the chocolate will stay glued to them. Additionally you need certainly to be sure that the dippers are cut into bite size pieces to allow them to be individually skewered.